Welcome to our Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This materialincludes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not our property, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
This website contains medical and/or health information. Nothing stated or presented on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or physician if you have any questions regarding a medical condition or any other matter related to your health and well-being. For further information and specifications see: HealthyEdiets Program Terms and Conditions
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this
We reserve the right to change and update this policy without notice. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect personal information that may include the following:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences
- Other relevant information
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to
customisethe website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We fully comply with the provisions of various Data Protection Laws. You may at any time request details of personal information which we hold about you in terms of these Data Protection Provisions.
A small administration fee will be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please email us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please or email us as soon as possible, at the above address.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
This website and its content are the copyright of HealthyEdiets.com. All rights reserved.
All materials and contents contained in this
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or
Legal Purchasing Obligations:
Once you make a purchase from us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to you or paid in any other way, are limited by our online purchasing terms and conditions.
You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our online purchasing terms and conditions.
Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase.
If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any product through this website.
You confirm that you are 18 years or older and you have legal capacity.
All transactions on this website are in South African Rands (ZAR).
Your order will automatically become available on confirmation of full payment.
We reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice.
No refunds will be entertained under any circumstances.
You may pay via Internet Direct Bank Deposit or by Credit Card using Payfast.
At no stage do we have access to your credit card details.
Promotional offers are at our discretion and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Address: PO Box 395, Gillitts, Durban, 361-
We may change and update these Terms and Conditions without notice.
Please view the latest Terms and Conditions each time you make a new purchase.